微信扫一扫,快捷登录!

主题

帖子

积分

Rookie

积分
发表于 2021-2-20 22:49:47 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
听写包:
M: Earth’ atmosphere is sort of like a giant weather machine, right? With air and water being its key component. The machine powered by energy from the sun. So, we need to consider the role that air, or more specifically, wind, plays in this machine. So, wind does nothing more than moving air, right? As air is heated then becomes warmer, it expands and becomes less dense. When air in particular area is heated, you get concentration of warm area in the area of low pressure. Now, likewise, when you get concentration of cold air, that air can be very dense, so it’s gonna create an area of high pressure. If you have an area of high pressure next to an area of low pressure, the colder high pressure air will start moving towards toe area of low pressure. Right? And the warmer air will move away, rise in above the cooler air? Yes. Ok? Linda?
W: so wind does actually generated by the sun?
M: ah, earth rotation plays a role, and there are other factors, we’ll come back to it then.

写作包:
中译英2:
二十岁的时候:一听到名人就激动不已,就欢呼雀跃,就奋不顾身往前冲。 三十岁的时候:一听到名人就若有所失,就心烦意乱,就怒火中烧,就.....不知道什么滋味,特别是年轻的,漂亮的,女的名人。 二十岁的时候:和某个人晚上一起去看了场电影,不经意中拉了一次手,结果幸福了整整一个夏天。三十岁的时候:坐在香格里(Shangri-La Hotel)拉酒店的旋转餐厅陪客户吃自助餐,在缓缓的转动之中,莫名其妙地一阵空虚,突然间对一切感到索然无味...
At the age of 20: when hearing a celebrity, I get excited, I jump and scream, I rush forward regardless of everything. At the age of 30, as soon as I hear a celebrity, l look blank, get upset, be in great anger… especially yang and beautiful woman celebrities. At the age of 20: I went to a movie with someone in the night, held her hand unconsciously, then felt happy the whole summer. At the age of 30: sitting in the revolving restaurant of Shangri-La Hotel and having dinner with my clients, with the slow revolve, I felt empty without rhyme or reason, and suddenly get tired with everything…
欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!

主题

帖子

积分

Tutor

积分
发表于 2021-3-1 20:18:17 | 显示全部楼层
欢迎来到水木紫荆书院!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|培君水木书院-源自清华的高端学习平台 ( 闽ICP备13013230号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 19:19 , Processed in 0.144492 second(s), 40 queries .