http://download.putclub.com/newupdate/voanews5/new170617.mp3

首先请大家准备好纸和笔。
听写instruction:
请大家根据以上的音频,先听懂它的意思,接着争取每个单词都能够写下来。
如果大家在听了三遍之后,仍然有一些词是没法写下来的,那就跳过。
最后,请大家用手机为听写答案拍照,在本区发帖上传。

本期听写要求:听第一分钟,完成对应内容的听写。听写答案明天揭晓。

昨天答案:
Authorities in London said Saturday dozens of people are presumed dead after the fire erupted inside a high rise apartment building earlier this week.

"Sadly, at this time there are 58 people who we have been told were in the Grenfell Tower on the night that are missing. And therefore, sadly, I have to assume that they are dead."

The spokesman says police will conduct a criminal investigation of the circumstances of the fire early week.

A judge in the city of Philadelphia here in the U.S. declaring a mistrial in the sexual assault case involving famed comedian Bill Cosby after the jury could not reach a verdict.

Statement was read from Cosby's wife, Camille. "How do I describe the district attorney? Heinously and exploitively ambitious. How do I describe the judge? Overtly arrogant and collaborating with the district attorney. How do I describe the counsels for the accusers? Totally unethical. How do I describe many, but not all, general media? Blatantly vicious entities that continually disseminated intentional omissions of truths for the primary purpose of greedily selling sensationalism at the expense of a human life."

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2019年6月21号VOA常速新闻:特朗普再废奥巴马政策 取消与古巴"单方面协定"