宝春 发表于 2021-9-18 12:11:45

2021年9月17日 雅思每日一包答案

各位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了雅思每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。

1.雅思听写包答案:
OK, so what I'd like you to do now is to talk to your partner about your presentations on urban planning. You should have done most of the reading now, so I'd like you to share your ideas, and talk about the structure of your presentation and what you need to do next.
OK Rob. I'm glad we chose quite a specific topic -- cities built next to the sea. It made it much easier to find relevant information.Yeah. And cities are growing so quickly -- I mean, we know that more than half the world's population lives in cities now.Yeah, though that's all cities, not just ones on the coast. But most of the biggest cities are actually built by the sea, I'd not realised that before.Nor me. And what's more, a lot of them are built at places where rivers come out into the sea. But apparently this can be a problem.Why?Well, as the city expands, agriculture and industry tend to spread further inland along the rivers, and so agriculture moves even further inland up the river. That's not necessarily a problem, except it means more and more pollutants are discharged into the rivers.So these are brought downstream to the cities?Right. Hmm. Did you read that article about Miami, on the east coast of the USA?NO.Well, apparently back in the 1950s they built channels to drain away the water in case of flooding.Sounds sensible.Yeah, they spent quite a lot of money on them. But what they didn't take into account was global warming. So they built the drainage channels too close to sea level, and now sea levels are rising, they're more or less useless. If there's a lot of rain, the water can't run away, there's nowhere for it to go. The whole design was faulty.So what are the authorities doing about it now?I don't know. I did read that they're aiming to stop disposing of waste water into the ocean over the next ten years.But that won't help with flood prevention now, will it?No. Really they just need to find the money for something to replace the drainage channels, in order to protect against flooding now. But in the long term they need to consider the whole ecosystem.Right. Really, though, coastal cities can't deal with their problems on their own, can they? I mean, they've got to start acting together at an international level instead of just doing their own thing.Absolutely. The thing is, everyone knows what the problems are and environmentalists have a pretty good idea of what we should be doing about them, so they should be able to work together to some extent. But it's going to be a long time before countries come to a decision on what principles they're prepared to abide by.Yes, if they ever do.好的,我现在想让两位和你们的搭档讨论一下你们关于城市规划的课堂展示。你们现在应该已经把阅读材料看的差不多了,所以我想让大家分享一下自己的想法,说说你们演讲的结果,以及下一步你们需要做什么。好的,Rob。很高兴我们选了一个非常具体的主题--沿海而建的城市。这样的话寻找相关信息就比较容易。是的。而且城市发展得非常迅速--我的意思是,我们知道现在世界,上超过一半的人口都居住在城市里。是的,尽管那是全部的城市,不是沿海而建的城市。但是大多数大城市都是沿海而建的。我之前都没有意识到。我也没有。除此之外,其中很多城市都是位于河流入海口处。但是显然这可能会成为问题。为什么?因为随着城市的扩大,农业和工业会沿河流向内陆拓展,农业甚至会越来越向靠近河流的地方移动。那并不一定是个问题,不过那意味着越来越多的污染被排放到河流之中。所以这些都沿河而下到了城市了吗?是的。你看了那篇关于迈阿密的文章了吗?就是美国东海岸的?没有。好的,在1950年的时候,他们建造了水渠将水抽干以防洪涝灾害。听起来很合理。是的,他们在这方面花了很多钱。但是他们没有将全球气候变暖考虑进去。所以他们建造的排水水渠离海平面太近了,现在海平面在上升,他们或多或少地失去了作用。如果降水量很大的话,水就没法流出去,根本没有地方可以供水出去。整个设计都是错误的。那有关部门是怎么做的呢?不知道。我确实读到了他们打算在接下来的十年中停止向海洋中排放废水。但是那对洪涝灾害的预防无济于事,对吧?是的。他们现在只需要寻找资本来代替抽水水渠,以防洪涝灾害。但是长期来说,他们需要考虑整个的生态系统。是的。确实是这样,但是沿海城市没办法自己解决问题,是吧?我指的是,他们需要开始在国际范围内通力合作,而不是各干各的。确实是的。事情是这样的,大家都知道问题在哪里,环境学家也都非常清楚我们现在应该怎么做,所以他们应该可以在某种程度上进行合作。但是在国家决定他们要遵循什么原则之前还是有很长的一段时间的。是的,如果他们想这么做的话。

2.阅读包答案:
作为一部鼓舞人心、令人振奋的好莱坞大片,这部电影不仅是关于牢狱生活的整个流程,还涉及友情、耐心、希望、生存、解脱以及最终救赎等内容。

3.写作包答案:中译英1:Being neither jealous nor greedy, being without desires, and remaining the same under all circumstances, this is nobility.中译英2:As a great poet in ancient China,Qu Yuan was extremely knowledgeable. After the capital of Chu was seized by the Qin army,angry and desperate,Qu Yuan drowned himself in Miluo River. Legend has it that the day Qu Yuan drowned himself was on May 5th on China's lunar calendar. To commemorate Qu Yuan,on that day each year,people hold dragon-boat racing and eat rice dumplings. Holding dragon boat racing is to scare fish away; feeding fish with rice dumplings is to stop them from eating Qu Yuan's body. Adopting the form of folk ballad,Qu Yuan created a new poetic form called “the songs of Chu”in Chu dialect. Qu Yuan wrote many wonderful poems,among which Li Sao is the most famous. His works are characterized by beautiful language and fancy imagination.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2021年9月17日 雅思每日一包答案