宝春 发表于 2021-8-11 10:51:00

2021年8月10日 托福每日一包答案

各位同学们,为了督促帮助大家持续提升英语能力,培君老师们特意给大家准备了托福每日一包。每天覆盖听说读写内容,坚持完成两周以上,就能见到自己的英语能力不断上涨哟。

1.托福听写包答案:
Listen to a conversation between a student and an art history professor.
请听一个学生和一位艺术史教授之间的对话。
Student: Hi. I’m Melisa. I was just a few doors down getting some help in the computer lab.
学生:嗨,我是Melisa,我刚在隔壁的微机室找人帮忙。
My electronic files won’t open. The technician says it’s probably a computer virus. She’s working on it now.
我的电子文件打不开了,技术人员说可能是中了电脑病毒。她现在正在修。
Professor: Yes, from what I’ve heard lots of campus computers have been affected. What a first week, huh?
教授:是啊,我听说学校的很多电脑都被感染了。这个开学第一周真是够呛哈?
Student: I know, anyhow, I noticed your name on the door as I was walking down the hallway, thought I’d stop in and find out if you happen to have any additional copies of the class syllabus.
学生:可不是嘛,总之,我在走廊里走的时候注意到你的名字贴在门上,所以我就想进来问问你是不是碰巧有多余的课程大纲。
The one I received in class the other day is missing a page.
我前几天在课堂上拿到的那份缺了一页。
Professor: Oh, sorry about that. I probably have a few extra printouts on hand.
教授:哦,抱歉,我可能手头上有几份多余的。
Student: Great! Oh, and I noticed on the syllabus we’ll be learning about and eventually writing a paper on the Bauhaus style of art?
学生:太好了!对了,我注意到大纲中写着我们要学习鲍豪斯风格的艺术,而且最后要就此写一篇论文?
Sounds interesting. I’m looking forward to it.
听起来很有意思,我很期待。
Professor: Right, but technically it doesn’t say Bauhaus style of art. It only says the Bauhaus.
教授:没错,但是严格地来说,上面写的不是鲍豪斯风格的艺术,只写了鲍豪斯。

2.阅读包答案:
不久前,随着美国进入衰退期,日本正处在前泡 沬期的顶峰,美国的劳工被嘲笑受教育程度低,并且被认为是美国经济运行不佳的最主要原因。

3.写作包答案:中译英1:So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

中译英2:Chinese Moutai, Scotch whiskey and French brandy are known as “the world's three famous wine”. It originated in the Han Dynasty which was over 2,000 years from now. In 1915 Panama World Exposition, Moutai was awarded Gold Medal and it has become famous worldwide ever since. Besides meeting the domestic demands, Moutai is also exported to many countries in the world. Moutai is famous for the features like being clear and transparent in color, being smooth, fresh and cool in taste and its long-lasting fragrance. Taking advantage of the unique climate, excellent water quality and suitable soil in Maotai Town, people brew Moutai wine by using distinctive brewing techniques and a series of complicated procedures. Now, Moutai is called the national wine in China.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2021年8月10日 托福每日一包答案